Busy busy!

Hello again! I can’t believe summer is just over halfway over! This summer has turned out to be one of the most interesting and challenging summers I think I have ever experienced. Not only have I been focused on my research in Dr. Forsyth’s lab, but I have also been consumed with studying for my summer classes – especially organic chemistry!! Because my classes and research both have required a lot of attention, I have learned how to juggle two large commitments and manage time productively. I have really appreciated all the patience and help that Dr. Forsyth, my mentor – Stephen Cole, and other students have given to me. I know that I would be overwhelmed and less productive with research it I did not have the help from them.

Now that organic chemistry is over, I am spending more time in the lab and trying to get as much done as I can!

1. tribegirl2013 says:

As a past research student of Prof. Forsyth, I am sure he was very helpful. He is a great professor. And more than that, congratulations on mastering one of the hardest abilities for a college student. time management. 🙂 I look forward to working with Prof. Mark Forsyth again in research and I am sure I will meet you soon as well.

Desmarie