Making Progress!

Hi everyone,

After a few weeks of work, things are starting to really come together. After a lot of redos, all of the EDL muscles have been stained and measured. The staining of the Soleus muscles are still a work in progress. Last week, we got our new camera installed (the one before was a demo), so crossing our fingers, it looks like all of the equipment glitches we ran into at the beginning of summer have been taken care of, which will be handy for the start of the fall semester research. The beginning of the summer is usually full of a lot of bumps, but at this point we are all in the swing of things. We’ve also been working on cleaning up the lab to take inventory and getting rid of a lot of old chemicals that haven’t been used in years.