Update of the Matching Model–Transforming Data

We approach this project in three steps: 1. Transforming Data; 2. Building the Model; 3. Running the solution. The first step is transforming data we got from OAA. There are two initial resources from OAA: [Read more…]

The Grand Finale of Summer Milkweed Pollination Research

To bring the summer to its natural conclusion, myself and my fellow technician Angelica set out to process all of the data we collected.  With only three weeks to process and analyze a month an a half of data collection, we really had our work cut out for us.  My job was to continue watching the videos we had taken and start scanning the data sheets and inputting the information on a spread sheet.  Angelica was in charge of image analysis, looking at percent leaf damage for the herbivory blocks.

[Read more…]