Girolama & the Prophage part 2

After the first couple weeks of researching this summer, I found that I had been using the wrong Taq polymerase (something VERY essential) for my genome sequencing project and ended up using most of my genomic material. After careful consideration, Dr. Forsyth and I decided to pause this project and use my abilities to help in a different project! The new project will be to help out Ariel Eclipse with her research with the P7 gene of different strains! Exciting!

[Read more…]

New directions

Shell with drilled hole

An artifact from the Stewart Hall collection.

[Read more…]