Week 7 — Finalization

My summer has come to an end but my research work needs further effort. This week I tried to collect images and data from the first patch of tadpoles I got. However, as I mentioned, these tadpoles are now way too big for the microscope and the mold we made. The images I took from tadpoles are not the clearest ones I could get, and since the tadpole size was way too big, many of them get squished under the microscope and died after the experiment. Therefore, I spent more time on reading scientific papers and familiarizing the software for my data analysis. I will continue my research during the fall and spring semester.